Learn how to get your presentations on the Web for marketing, collaboration and training!
Taught by Ellen Finkelstein, PowerPoint MVP
In the content-packed training webinar,you’ll learn the following and more:
- Why you need to get your presentations on the Web
- How to add narration and slide timing
- Which slide-sharing sites to use, and when
- How to embed your presentations in your website or blog
- How to offer a presentation for download
- How to display your presentation in a browser
- How to present to others over the Web in a webinar
I’ll cover PowerPoint 2003, 2007, and 2010.
What you’ll get
You won’t want to miss this 1-1/2 hour training webinar, which includes:
- 1 hour of solid training
- 15 minutes of demonstrations, showing you how to post your presentation and display it on the Web.
- 15 minutes of Q&A
You’ll also get:
- A complete handout with all the instructions in the training section
- A comparison of slide-sharing site features
Comments from attendees
“I want to tell you that that was the best training session I’ve ever experienced. Thank you!” – Sherri Mellinkoff
“The classes were so helpful and just loaded with tips that really make me look good to my associates. I’ve implemented numerous things that I’ve learned into my projects with fantastic results. They think I’m a wizard and all I can say is ‘Thank you, Ellen.'” -Marilyn R
Get permanent access to the recording–download it and own it!
By now you probably know me well enough to know that I’m always looking for ways to help you to improve your presentations. I’ve chosen these topics based on your questions and suggestions over the years. I’ve put together my most powerful techniques and knowledge to give you the greatest results. I guarantee that you’ll learn something new and important for your presentations or I’ll refund your money. This guarantee means that there’s no risk to you.